by Mayra Verduzco
Ingredients: (for two persons)
• 2 Pork Chops (315 calories each)
• 1 cup of Spinach or Baby Spinach (7 Calories, Vitamin A 56%, Vitamin C 14%, Calcium 3%)
• 5 Spears of Asparagus (15 calories, 32mg of Potassium, Vitamin A 2%)
• 5 thin slices of Green Bell Pepper (5 calories, Vitamin C 36%, Vitamin B-6 5%, 47mg of Potassium)
• ½ cup of Whole Wheat Pasta Penne (87 Calories…divide ¼ cup each makes it about 45 calories per person.)
• HEB Coleslaw (optional), whichever you can prepare…only half the bag (110 calories/by two persons makes it around 55 calories each)
Cook Porkchops seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper for about 4 ½ minutes on each side. You can cook it with half a tsp of butter.
In the same pan cook the cup of spinach , slices of green peppers and slices of asparagus for less than 5 min. or until the spinach is cooked.
Cook pasta for 9 min. You can add ¼ tsp of mayo and some herbs to add flavor.
The coleslaw will only be half the bag so just use half the cream sauce in the pack.
Estimated Calories around : 485 Calories each person